Find a service
Never be afraid to ask for help and remember in an emergency always call 999. If you are looking for a Safe Spot, have a look at our map at the bottom of this page.
Survive and Thrive
0808 2800 999
- Emergency safe refuge and dispersed accommodation in Bradford
- Short and long-term support services
- Specialist support for survivors and recovery support groups.
They also have a helpline called the One Front Door. You can call the free helpline on 0808 2800 999. It is open Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 4:30pm.
There is an online live chat available Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. This is available to access on the Staying Put website.
0300 102 1625
Experienced and confidential support service for BAME women fleeing any form of abuse.
- Based in West Yorkshire but accept women from all over the UK
- Refuge/safe house where women are supported and made secure, where they can explore their feelings and discuss their future plans
- Each woman is assigned a support worker, who will support her from crisis point through to recovery and moving on.
- Supported with health, well-being, training, education and employment.
Men Standing Up
0300 3030 167
Support services for male victims of domestic abuse
- They offer a confidential, free-to-use telephone helpline service. We can offer you emotional support and provide information and signpost you to other specialist services
- They have units of emergency accommodation for men in a crisis situation, needing immediate support.
- They also manage term supported accommodation. Support will be provided by an experienced dedicated supported housing officer.
Ben’s place at Survivors West Yorkshire
07393 140 250
Specialise support for men who have suffered sexual abuse
- Connects survivors and their supporters to professional services that work well for them
- Focus is on internet support whilst exploring and developing new off-line options for survivors
Call or text the helpline.
Men Reaching Out
Men Reaching Out support all men with any aspect of male domestic abuse. They also have support available to help male victims from South Asian backgrounds.
Contact them from Monday to Thursday, 10am -3pm on 01274 731020. If the call isn’t answered first time, please do try again. You can also email them.
0800 5999 247
Karma Nirvana is based in Leeds and runs the national honour-based abuse helpline. The helpline is completely free to call and is open Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm.
0114 255 5740
Ashiana Sheffield works with Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic and Refugee (BAMER) adults, children and young people fleeing domestic and sexual abuse including forced marriage, human trafficking, FGM, gang violence and ‘honour’ based violence.
Bradford Rape Crisis & Sexual Abuse Survivors Service
0800 448 0710
Free specialist sexual violence support services for women and girls (predominantly those 13 and over) who have experienced any form of sexual violence at any time in their lives. This includes rape, sexual assault and childhood sexual abuse, forced marriage and so-called honour-based violence, female genital mutilation, trafficking and sexual exploitation.
- Independent Sexual Violence Advisors
- Jyoti specialist services for Black, Asian & racially Minoritised women & girls
- Girls & Young Women’s Services
- Advocacy & Support for asylum seeking & trafficked women
- Sexual Violence prevention work
- Supporting survivors to be leaders in the response to sexual violence
Refuge’s National Domestic Abuse Helpline
0808 2000 247
Help and advice for women in abusive relationships. Call the free 24 hour advice line on 0808 2000 247.
Live on-line chat Monday to Friday 3.00pm-10.00pm.
Information, support and guidance if you are in an abusive relationship or you are supporting someone who is.
- Dedicated page for children and young people.
- Directory of services
- Survivors’ Forum – anonymous safe space for women over 18
Live online chat seven days a week – 10:00am – 6:00pm
0800 999 5428
The specialist LGBT+ domestic abuse helpline is run by Galop, the LGBT+ anti-abuse charity. It is available weekdays, from 10am – 5pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays, and until 8pm on Wednesday and Thursday.
0808 8010 327
Respect is a charity which runs a national advice line for men who experience domestic abuse. The advice line is open 9am-8pm, or you can email for advice.
Call the advice line on 0808 8010 327 or email them on firstname.lastname@example.org
0808 802 9999
Specialist support and services for victims and survivors of sexual violence.
Access to rape crisis centres who provide frontline specialist, independent and confidential services for women and girls of all ages who’ve experienced any form of sexual violence, at any time in their lives.
Call the free helpline 0808 802 9999 daily 12:00pm-2:30pm and 7pm-9.30pm
Live online chat daily but times vary see website for details.
Suzy Lamplugh Trust
0808 802 0300
The Suzy Lamplugh Trust runs the National Stalking Helpline. Information, advice and support for people who are being stalked, whether that be in person or online from someone they know or a stranger.
Call the free National Stalking Helpline on 0808 802 0300 – open Monday to Friday 9:30am-4:30pm
Bingley Fire Station
Address: Keighley Rd, Bingley BD16 2RD
Bradford Fire Station
Address: 540 Leeds Rd, Bradford BD3 9SB
Fairweather Green Fire Station
Address: 1003 Thornton Rd, Bradford BD8 0EH
Ilkley Fire Station
Address: Little Ln, Ilkley LS29 8JJ
Keighley Fire Station
Address: Keighley Fire Station, Universal Mills, Bradford Road, Keighley
Odsal Fire Station
Address: 5 Huddersfield Rd, Bradford BD6 1BA
Shipley Fire Station
Address: 1 Shipley Fields Rd, Shipley BD18 2DG
Silsden Fire Station
Address: Elliott St, Silsden, Keighley BD20 0DE